Thursday 19 June 2014

Divine Mercy Shrine

So I just recently had my holiday in the Philippines and going to the Divine Mercy Shrine in El Salvador City, Philippines is one of the places I want to visit.

Well, I've been there before but it's good to go back and take pictures, especially when you have your beloved DSLR with you.

The very reason why we visit though is because my friends and I wants to thank our God Almighty for all the blessings we've received.... and taking pics is just my second priority.

Well, here are some of the pics I took :)


Divine Mercy Shrine

People going down the stairs after lighting a candle in the heart of Jesus

How amazing is the design of this church though ... The crown of thorns

Side view :) People going up and lighting candles in the heart of Jesus

Gooold though :)

Hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment